When I went to Ikea, I bought a Malma mirror. I remembered seeing Martha's acorn cap embellished frame from quite a while ago. This morning I got to work and in less than 45 minutes I had finished my version of the project. It was fun because it reminded me of a game I played as a child called Hens and Chicks . I would advise anyone doing this project to start by experimenting with placement before you start glueing. When I first started arranging the caps, I thought it might be pretty to have them placed randomly, but lining them up in rows ended up looking much better to me. In my picure of the finished mirror the glue is still wet, it should look nicer when it dries clear.
I'm going to hang this in my office. School starts on Tuesday.